Buy a Gift Voucher
Easy Asian Dinner Party Cooking Class
Cook an effortless 3-course South-East Asian meal
Exotic and flavoursome Asian food is a popular eating choice but many people shy away from cooking it. With an emphasis on ingredients, equipment and techniques, in this class you will learn to cook an effortless three course South-East Asian-inspired menu that will be sure to impress your guests.
- Thai Style Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Beef Salad
- Thai Style Prawn & Mango Curry
- Stir Fry of Chicken with Thai Basil & Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Lemongrass Infused Jasmine Rice
- Asian-Style Coconut Cake with Tropical Fruit Salsa
A life’s a feast cooking class is more than just a cooking lesson: in addition to learning to prepare a selection of sumptuous dishes, you will increase your kitchen skills and culinary knowledge AND enjoy the feast of your creation with wine, in a relaxed and fun environment.
Set on the edge of beautiful Noosa National Park, our cooking classes are interactive, hands on and a heap of fun. We limit numbers to 10 participants so everyone is involved, which means you get the chance to prepare and cook all the dishes - you’ll come away knowing you can recreate the dishes at home because you’ve done each and every step.
Once the dishes are prepared, feast on the fruits of your labour with your fellow class mates and enjoy a generous sit down meal, a couple of glasses of wine and some sparkling conversation.
We have been operating for over 10 years and are proud to hold a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2016 and 2017, as well as recently winning the Tourism Noosa Customer Service Award. We are genuinely passionate about food and cooking, and our prime objective is for you to be inspired and to ignite your passion for food whilst having fun in the process. At our boutique cooking school, we use fresh, quality, local produce.
Classes are suitable for all levels of cooking skills. Ingredients, equipment (including aprons), lunch and wine are all provided - you only need bring your enthusiasm and a healthy appetite!
- Cook an effortless three course South-East Asian-inspired menu that will be sure to impress your guests.
- Learn about Asian ingredients, equipment and techniques
- Be inspired and become more confident in the kitchen.
- Café quality coffee, tea and freshly baked muffins upon arrival.
- A 4-hour culinary experience with no more than 10 participants in a relaxed and fun environment.
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher.
- All ingredients and equipment provided (including aprons).
- A folder containing recipes and class notes to take home.
- $15 discount on your next class.
- A full sit-down meal with 2 glasses of quality wine.
There is a parking area at the rear of the driveway, or alternatively there is ample street parking.
- Only your enthusiasm and a healthy appetite!
Casual with comfortable shoes
Classes are suitable for all levels of cooking skills.
1. All bookings are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend your booked class, you must notify us at least 7 days before your class date to change to another class, the date of which must be within 12 months of original booking date. If notice of cancellation is given less than 7 days but more than 48 hours before your class date, a $50 per person fee to reschedule the class shall apply. If notice of cancellation is given within 48 hours of your class date, the full amount of the class will be forfeited and no option to reschedule will be available. You may send another participant in your place if you are unable to attend your booked class.
2. life’s a feast reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient numbers or if unforeseen circumstances arise. Customers will be notified of any cancellations at least 7 days before the class. If this occurs, the choice to transfer to another class (of equal value) will be given.
3. The menus on the life’s a feast website are examples only and are subject to change due to seasonal variations and availability of produce.
4. I hereby indemnify life’s a feast against any responsibility for accident, loss or injury suffered by me during classes.
5. The consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted before or during practical cooking classes. For the safety of the individual and others, persons deemed to be intoxicated will not be allowed to participate in a class.
4. We are unable to modify our menus to cater for specific dietary constraints.
5. I hereby indemnify life’s a feast against any responsibility for accident, loss or injury suffered by me during classes.
6. The consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted before or during practical cooking classes. For the safety of the individual and others, persons deemed to be intoxicated will not be allowed to participate in a class.